CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Need to shape up your backside? Personal Trainer Ryan Woods Enfuse Fitness in Enfield, Connecticut showed us how to effectively tone and shape your butt with some easy exercises.
Hip Thrust – This is an often overlooked, under utilized, yet incredibly effective way of developing shapely and powerful glutes. Like with any strength training and or conditioning regimen you need to focus on progressive overload. You can adjust a few variables to achieve this: weight, reps, tempo, and rest interval.
Hip Thrusts are excellent for:
– Building beautiful glutes (tightening and toning)
– Working your core musculature
– Creating the illusion of a smaller waistline
– Building confidence and competence in the deadlift and squat by improving glute recruitment
– Single leg hip thrusts can assist with symmetry, overcome strength deficits, and be used when additional weight is not available.