22News found out that Holyoke may have a building to house 182 relocated inmates from Springfield.
A top aide to the President said that the White House’s classified computer systems are secure while acknowledging vulnerabilities in its un…
A new report finds that 75% of Massachusetts children are not enrolled in publically funded preschool programs.
A local group has started a campaign to raise the minimum wage in Western Massachusetts.
Tuesday’s rain made it the right kind of day for the first day of Massachusetts new “wipers on, headlights on” law.
After a statue was stolen from St. Thomas Cemetery in West Springfield, a relative is searching for answers.
Gov. Jerry Brown last week mandated a 25 percent cut statewide in urban water use.
Researchers used equipment including underwater gliders and a remotely operated vehicle to help map the seafloor and study fish populations.
Obama said spending on health — such as preventing asthma — can save more money than it costs, as well as alleviate pain and suffering.
The Governor was joined by more than 500 others in shaving his head in support of the Dana-Farber Cancer Institute.
LaPorto was arrested in 2014 after the woman’s son told police his mother had been sexually assaulted
According to a statement released by the university, two members of the their athletic department were on the plane.
22News is working for you with a Cone Zone alert for drivers in Springfield.
Address: 75 Avon Pl, Springfield, MA
Address: 240 King St., Springfield, MA
A police officer was arrested and charged with murder after video surfaced of a shooting following a traffic stop.
Economists expect credit card use to rebound in coming months and help support solid gains in consumer spending this year.
Greenfield Police told 22News that a Florida Task Force found and arrested a Greenfield man wanted on a child pornography charge.
Stanford researchers make a possible quantum leap for cell phone batteries; it takes just one minute to get you fully charged on this story.
A man and his 7 children were accidentally poisoned by carbon monoxide from a generator they used to keep warm.