BOSTON (AP) — Three suspects charged in the fatal shooting of a 17-year-old boy in Boston last year in an apparent case of mistaken identity have been ordered held without bail.
Twenty-one-year-old Danilo Soto and 17-year-old Alexander Soto, who aren’t related, were arraigned on murder and assault charges Thursday in Charlestown Municipal Court.
Twenty-four-year-old Julio Baez was ordered held without bail Wednesday after pleading not guilty to murder. He’s accused of being the getaway driver. All three suspects are from Boston.
The victim, Ryan Morrissey, was with friends outside a Charlestown convenience store Nov. 5 when he and another young man were shot. Morrissey died several days later. The other victim survived.
Danilo Soto’s lawyer says he’s reviewing the allegations and can’t comment. Alexander Soto’s lawyer says his client denies the charges.
Copyright 2015 The Associated Press