CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) We’ge got ‘7 Steps To Organize & Simplify Your Computer Files’ with Rick Woods, Professional Organizer from ‘The Functional Organizer.’
7 Steps To Organize & Simplify Your Computer Files
1. Get into the habit of organizing your computer files now for easy retrieval later.
2. Keep it simple. Create folders on your desktop to store all your files.
3. Create personal folders for each family member who uses the computer.
4. Ask, “How does each member of my family use their time?”
5. Create subject folders for each family member. Store each subject folder inside each family members personal folder.
6. Drag and store all existing files into appropriate subject folders on desktop.
7. Save and store all new files into appropriate subject folders on desktop.