CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – You don’t have to spend time and money shopping for new outfits, just take a closer look at what you already have!
Professional Fashion Stylist Trish Eigenbrode from ProjectCloset.com joined us to share easy tips and tricks for making the most of your wardrobe.
1. You CAN wear white in the winter. It’s all about the type of fabric, not the color. Be sure to pair it with something darker, like a burgundy or taupe.
2. Mix & match skirts, tops & blazers
3. It’s okay to mix patterns, as long as they are in the same color family.
4. Accessorize! Belts, scarves, necklaces & earrings can go a long way in making an outfit pop.
5. If wearing a bright color, make that the statement piece. Everything else should be toned down.