CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – You don’t have to spend all day in a gym to empower yourself…you just have to change your way of thinking. Jenny Powers, Author of “Empowered: The Woman’s Guide to Following Your Heart,” shared ways to empower ourselves.
5 Ways to Empower Yourself
1. Cherish Your Body – “Your body is a gift. It is the best one you will ever get. Cherish it.”
2. Speak the Truth – “In every moment, speak the truth. And never stop.”
3. Do the One Thing That Scares You – “What is the thing that scares you the most? Do the thing that scares you the most. Free yourself.”
4. Forgive Yourself – “Your life is desperately waiting for you to stop beating yourself up, and to reclaim your rightful place in the world. It is where you belong.”
5. Follow Your Heart – “Close your eyes. Follow your heart. It will take you where you want to go.”