(KSNV) A camera was rolling as firefighters pulled a woman out of the second floor window of a burning Clark County, Nevada home Tuesday night.
One resident had escaped the home and was transported to Las Vegas’ University Medical Center for smoke inhalation and minor burns.
Crews were able to ladder the second story of the home where they found a woman limp, unconscious and unresponsive.
Firefighters were able to rescue the woman from the bedroom and transfer her to the ladder.
Read more: http://bit.ly/1ByvP7i