CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Don’t stress this November, make this easy soup instead! Michael Tesoro, the Owner, & Chef at Ooma Tesoro’s Marinara showed us how to make Acini di Pepe.
Acini di Pepe
- 1 lb. acini di Pepe pasta
- 6 cups chicken broth
- Fresh Italian flat leaf parsley
- Parmigiana reggiano to taste
- Bring salted water to boil and add 1 lb of acini di Pepe pasta cook until “on the hard side of al dente”
- Drain pasta
- Warm chicken stock/broth in another pot. Add pasta to broth and let cook down.
- Spoon into bowls and sprinkle on chopped parsley and cheese.