SPRINGVILLE, Utah (KSL) Investigators believe a family of five in Springville, Utah died last month of poisoning.
Police suspected the family’s deaths were “not accidental or natural in any way” from the day they were found in their home according newly-released search warrants.
Benjamin Strack, 37, his wife Kristi Strack, 36, and three of their children, Benson, 14, Emery, 12, and Zion, 11, were discovered dead behind the locked door of the parents’ master bedroom on September 27.
At the time, Springville police told the media they had no answers as to how the family died, saying there was no signs of carbon monoxide in the home, no trauma suffered and no obvious signs.
What they didn’t say then is that detectives immediately suspected the family ingested poison and that at least one family member seemed to have suspected what happened.
Read more: http://bit.ly/13l1L0T