CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Losing weight can be a daunting task, but setting weight loss goals can help. Personal Trainers Ryan Woods and Tyler Pratt from Enfuse Fitness in Enfield, Connecticut, shared some helpful tips to get you started on your weight loss journey.
Key Nutrients to Optimize Weight Loss
1. Implementing more probiotics into your diet; Ex. Kimchi, yogurt, fermented foods, etc.
2. Magnesium – helps regulates your blood sugar and improve sleep
3. Fish oil – helps decrease inflammation in your body
4. Vitamin D, also helps reduce inflammation, and helps build strong bones
5. Multi-vitamin – help balance your nutrient intake