DENVER (KUSA) Six additional plaintiffs have joined a class action lawsuit alleging that they were given marijuana-laced chocolate at Colorado’s Denver County Fair without their knowledge.
The lawsuit was first filed by Jordan Coombs, who says he ate several pieces of Full Melt chocolate at the Denver County Fair on August 3rd. Within minutes, he said he felt so ill that he had to leave the fair and then began vomiting in his car on the way to the hospital.
In the suit, Coombs said the vendor – LivWell of Denver – repeatedly told him that the chocolates contained no marijuana.
Read more: http://on9news.tv/1ygVhxt