CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Tricks of the trade are always helpful, especially when it comes to makeup and beauty! Crystal Vazquez is the owner of Crystal Vazquez & Company in Easthampton and she joined us to share advice!
1. Make your mascara last by adding 4-5 drops of eye drops to your tube when you feel like it dries up. To avoid it drying up avoid pumping your wand in the tube because that allows air in.
2. After applying your lip color cover with a tissue and dust with face powder. It will set your lips allowing the color to stay longer.
3. Blast a blow dryer to your lash curler for 5 seconds then curl your lashes. Works like a curling iron!
4. To avoid getting mascara on your face after applying mascara on your bottom lashes place a spoon under your lashes. You will also get a thicker coat.
5. Use a white eyeliner on your bottom waterline to make your eyes appear bigger. To make your eyes appear smaller use a dark brown or black.