Woman robbed walking home in Springfield.
Residents of Wilbraham, Springfield, and East Longmeadow will get to hear from the two candidates vying for their votes.
Sisters of Providence Health System’s STAR program, which stands for Survivorship Training and Rehabilitation, is focused on helping cancer …
Pumpkin crunch is a delicious and easy treat that’s perfect for Halloween or Thanksgiving! Claudine Gaj, the Owner of the Magic Spoon Cateri…
LACEY TOWNSHIP, N.J. (AP) — Police say a New Jersey family’s dog turned on the stove, which caught the laptop resting on the burner on fire and sent smoke through the roof.
The fire was reported early Friday evening in Lacey Township while the owners were away.
Police tell the Asbury Park Press that investigators believe the dog accidentally turned on the stove, though they didn’t specify how that occurred.
Police say heat from the stove eventually burned a laptop computer that had been left on top of the appliance. Smoke was pouring from the roof when firefighters arrived, but the blaze was quickly extinguished.
Firefighters rescued the dog, which emerged unscathed.