Springfield house fire caused by candle

The fire started shortly before 10 o'clock tonight

MGNonline
MGNonline

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A candle was the cause of a house fire in Springfield. Two adults and two kids are now temporarily without a place to live.

The fire started just before 10 o’clock tonight in the front bedroom of a home at 125 Tiffany Street, in the city’s Forest Park neighborhood.

Springfield Fire Spokesman Dennis Leger told 22News someone accidentally knocked a candle over. They were able to get out of the home and firefighters put the fire out quickly.

 

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s