CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Sometimes, parents have to trick kids into eating their veggies, but this recipe’s so good, you don’t even have to. Kris Gagne, Director of the St. Patrick’s Church Toddler Playgroup showed us how to make Kid Friendly Butternut Squash.
Kid Friendly Butternut Squash
- 1/2 stick of butter
- 1 medium butternut squash, peeled & cubed
- 1 medium apple, peeled & cubed
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- Spray a baking dish with nonstick spray then combine all ingredients, cover and bake 30 minutes.
- Remove cover & bake an additional 15 minutes or until squash is as tender as you would like.