High reading of carbon monoxide in East Longmeadow home

It's not clear what caused the gas to build up.

ELongmeadow carbon monoxide

EAST LONGMEADOW, Mass. (WWLP) – One person had to be checked out by paramedics for carbon monoxide poisoning Sunday afternoon.

Just before 3 o’clock, the East Longmeadow Police and Fire Department were called to a house on Fairhaven Drive.

Fire Captain Ben Cote told 22News that inside the home, they found high readings of carbon monoxide gas and immediately opened the windows to air out the home.

It’s not clear what caused the gas to build up.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s