CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s what we’re working on at WWLP.com this afternoon:
- We’re working for you with a Cone Zone Traffic alert out of Springfield, where a large pothole has opened up on I-91 downtown. You can see the effort to repair that pothole streaming live.
- A judge has dismissed a lawsuit by a man who says he’s entitled to reward money for ultimately leading police to the remains of missing lifeguard Molly Bish. Find out why the judge said he didn’t deserve $100,000.
- The mother of a Taco Bell worker accused of shooting a customer with a BB gun is coming to her son’s defense. See why she says his story needs to be told.
- Police on Cape Cod have arrested a man for a rather bizarre crime: breaking into the Kennedy Compound. But it it wasn’t just members of the famous family he was looking for, learn who else they say he wanted to see.
- After days of heavy downpours, see whether the 22News Storm Team is tracking any more rain with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.