CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) Sun exposure can cause wrinkles, age spots, and potentially skin cancer. Meghan Rothschild from the Melonoma Foundation joins us to share tips on how to keep your skin healthy while enjoying summertime fun.
Summer Skin Safety Tips:
- Apply 30 minutes prior to sun exposure
- Reapply ever two hours
- Use 30 or above
- When issuing spray, rub it in
- Concerned about chemicals? Visit cosmeticdatabase.com.
- Avoid direct sunlight if possible
- Use umbrellas and other coverups when available
- Purchase new sunscreen every year – it expires