CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Shrimp is a great choice for dinner when the weather is hot! Ann Macey, from Ann’s Table for Two, showed us some easy shrimp recipes!
Shrimp & Rice Salad
- 1 tsp. lemon juice
- 2 T. Italian dressing
- 2 T. chopped scallions
- 2 T. crumbled feta cheese
- 10 oz. cooked shrimp
- 3/4 C. diced cucumber
- 1/4 C. chopped tomato
- 1 1/2 C. cooked rice (see notes below)
- 6 medium black olives, cut in half
- Toss all ingredients and refrigerate until chilled. Serve on a bed of chopped lettuce. NOTES: Red bell pepper is a good substitute for the tomato.
- Prepared, packaged rice pilaf (purchased dry in a 5-6 oz. bag) is my favorite way to serve rice as a side dish. Since the package produces 4 servings, I use it for one hot meal and use the leftovers for this recipe (or others)
- 2 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 tsp. horseradish
- 1 1/2 T. catsup
- 1/2 T. dill relish
- 1 T. light mayonnaise
- 1 can (6 oz.) tiny shrimp, well drained
Combine all ingredients and refrigerate until ready to serve with crackers or celery sticks.
NOTE: Sweet relish may be substituted for the dill relish.
For even more quick and easy recipes visit Ann’s website AnnsTableForTwo.com.
Promotional Consideration Provided by Geisslers Supermarket.