CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s what we’re working on at WWLP.com this afternoon:
- State environmental police have put down a moose that was hit by a car over the weekend and suffered a broken pelvis. 22News reporter Kait Walsh is taking a look at what went into the decision to put the animal down.
- The state medical examiner is working to positively identify the body of a woman who was found by kayakers on the Deerfield River early this morning. We’re following the latest on this investigation.
- The experts from the National Weather Service have confirmed a microburst hit portions of the Boston area on Monday evening. See just how high the wind speeds reached.
- After a stormy Monday, the 22News Storm Team is looking into our chances for more showers and storms this afternoon. Find out what to expect with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.
- You could raise a lot of money if you have plans to make side dishes. That’s what one man in Ohio did. Find out how he has received more than $38,000 in donations over a plan to make potato salad.