Teen suffers fatal heart attack at Ohio haunted house.
The airlines may be saving money on fueling their planes, but that doesn’t mean you should expect to save on travel as well.
Butternut, acorn, spaghetti, pumpkin, there are dozens of different kinds of winter squashes! Personal Chef Bill Collins from ChefBill.com g…
SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Meet Mass Appeal’s pet of the week! Name: Happy Breed: Australian Cattle Dog mix Age: 2 years old Sex: Fe…
CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Do you feel like your relationship isn’t quite what it used to be? Clinical Psychologist Dr. Elaine Ducharme shared tips to help you improve your relationships.
10 Tips for a Better Relationship
1. Respect – Speak and act respectfully
2. Trust – Stop checking cell phone and text messages
3. Communicate your needs – Don’t make them guess
4. Listen – Do you know what your partner really wants from you?
5. Take time for intimacy – Too often ignored, not just sex, hold hands, go out for coffee, cook together
6. Accept your partner for who they are – not who you want them to be
7. Admit when you are wrong
8. Laugh together, be silly
9. Don’t lose yourself in the relationship – keep friends and your own interests
10. Don’t be afraid to get professional help – relationships are hard. But relationship skills can be learned. If you and your partner work on becoming better problem solvers your relationship will thrive.