CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s a look at some of your top stories from WWLP.com this afternoon:
- It’s a good day on Wall Street, where a positive report on manufacturing has the Dow Jones Industrial Average at a record high; closing in on the 17,000 mark for the first time. 22News will take a look at what this means for your investments tonight starting at 5.
- A strange accident on I-291 in Springfield this morning held up traffic during the morning commute. Find out how a car carrier caused delays on the highway.
- You already know about the casino ballot question, but another issue expected to reach the November ballot could also draw a lot of people to the polls in November. 22News State House Reporter Tiffany Chan will examine how advocates are hoping to change how the state sets the gas tax.
- The 22News Storm Team is tracking more muggy conditions across our area, and thunderstorms are on the way soon. See what is ahead with the latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.
- See what 22News Storm Team Meteorologist Ashley Baylor has to say about the approach of Tropical Storm Arthur.