CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s a look at some of your top stories from WWLP.com this afternoon:
- More than 80 people now have no place to live, following a massive fire at their Holyoke apartment complex early this morning. We’re continuing to follow the latest as the Red Cross works to help the victims, and firefighters figure out what happened.
- Photo gallery: Major apartment building fire in Holyoke
- Also in Holyoke, we’re following breaking news, where police are investigating an early afternoon stabbing. Holyoke police say that the victim has very serious injuries. Stay with 22News and WWLP.com for the latest developments.
- The passenger who was killed in a crash on Route 116 in South Hadley over the weekend has been identified. The driver of the car will be cited for the accident that took the life of a 62 year-old man from Feeding Hills.
- It’s a picture-perfect June day, but some showers and storms could be headed our way later in the week. See what to expect with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.