One woman injured in kitchen fire

SPRINGFIELD, Mass. (WWLP)– A woman was treated by EMT crews following a fire in her kitchen late Sunday night.

The Springfield fire department was called to the apartment building at 322 Belmont Ave. just before midnight Sunday.

Denis Leger, aide to the Springfield Fire Commissioner, told 22News there was no fire when firefighters arrived at the apartment. Instead, they found a hot pan left on the stove.

One woman was treated by the American Medical Response ambulance service, for minor burns.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s