CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) It’s a delicious breakfast that you can make ahead of time! Annabelle Lytle-Rich from Shelburn Falls Coffee Roasters is showing us some easy granola and parfaits we can make at home.
- 4 cups oz of oats
- 1 cup rice krispies
- 2 cups shredded coconut
- 2 cups sliced almonds
- ¾ cup vegetable oil
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 2 cups of dried cranberries
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Add oats, rice krispies, coconut, and almonds to a large bowl
- Combine vegetable oil, vanilla extract, and maple syrup and pour over the dry ingredients Stir until all of the mixture is coated. Slowly mix in cinnamon.
- Spread granola evenly on a cookie sheet and bake for 40 minutes.
- Allow granola to cool and mix in dried cranberries.
- 5 oz vanilla yogurt
- 1/3 cup of mixed berried
- ½ cup granola
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
Layer yogurt, berries, and granola in a large glass, bowl or mason jar. Drizzle maple syrup on top.