Here’s what we’re working on at WWLP.com this afternoon:
- A new plan announced by legislative leaders would ultimately give Massachusetts the highest minimum wage in the country. Tonight at 6, 22News State House reporter Tiffany Chan is taking a closer look at this proposal, and how likely it is to become law.
- Springfield police say that they arrested two men who were stealing items from a tractor trailer truck parked behind the Lowe’s store on Boston Road. Find out what excuse they allegedly gave the police.
- A major bridge project in New York state could mean job creation here in western Massachusetts. Find out why.
- As if turning 90 wasn’t an accomplishment enough, former President George H.W. Bush celebrated the occasion today by jumping out of a helicopter. You can watch video from this historic jump in Kennebunkport by clicking here.
- The 22News Storm Team is again tracking some showers and sprinkles, but a change is on the way. Find out when things finally start to turn around with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.