CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – We all have old pieces of clothing or accessories hanging out in our closets, but instead of throwing them out, why not repurpose these items into new looks? Stylists Jennifer Roberge and Anita Eliason from Zesta Style in Easthampton showed us how to do it!
How to Reuse, Recycle & Repurpose Your Wardrobe
1) Dressy evening clothes to casual chic. Simple alterations are less costly than replacing the item. Great way to recycle and use your clothes.
2) Try 2nd hand 1st: Switch around your shopping destinations.
3) Repurpose only if it fits your personal style.
4) Trust your Instincts: Remember your closet should only have Great Basics and Passion Pieces. Spend your money wisely. If your heart flutters then it’s a passion piece.
5) Appreciate the history or creativity of the repurposed item.
Fashion Fundraiser for the Hospice Shop!
Thursday, June 12th
5:00PM – 8:00PM
The Hospice Shop
18 Bridge St, Northampton
Learn how to find your personal style
Incorporating your wardrobe with recycled treasures.