CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) New cabinets can enhance your kitchen’s appearance, add value to your home, but measuring them isn’t easy until now. Doreen Lewis, General Manager, Eco Building Bargains showed us how
Check out the Center for Ecotechnology
Measuring Your Cabinets:
1. Measure all doors and windows, outside casing to outside casing
2. Make sure you bring the center line measurement of your sink, from left wall to the center of the sink
3. Measure the ceiling height
4. If keeping original appliances, measure stove, fridge, and dishwasher. Height, depth, and width. If getting new appliances bring all manufacturer specs.
5. Call EcoBuilding Bargains for a free pickup of your original cabinets and countertops.
No-Cost Home Energy Assessments
Mass Save Rebates and Incentives
- Available rebates and incentives may include:
- 75% up to $2000 toward the installation of approved insulation improvements
- No-cost targeted air sealing
- Generous rebates on qualifying energy-efficient heating and hot water heating equipment
- The opportunity to apply for 0% financing for eligible measures through the HEAT loan program
- And more!