CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s a look at some of your top stories from WWLP.com this afternoon:
- A library and museum from right here in western Massachusetts received honors at the White House today. 22News reporter Matt Caron is going to Amherst to hear what this award presented by First Lady Michelle Obama means for the Yiddish Book Center.
- Trending on WWLP.com this afternoon is a bizarre story out of eastern Massachusetts. How far would you go to avoid traffic? Find out what one driver allegedly did in order to travel in the restricted HOV lane.
- A man from the town of Orange is set to be arraigned tomorrow, two days after police allegedly found a large amount of child pornography and six unregistered guns inside his home. 22News has details on the arrest.
- The 22News I-Team is working on a report for this coming Tuesday about school fire drills. They will analyze whether districts are really doing enough to ensure to keep students safe. Before you see the report, though, you can test your knowledge on school safety in a quiz we set up here on WWLP.com
- Plus, the 22News Storm Team is tracking chances for showers for part of the weekend. See what you can expect with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.