CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Having a baby is one of life’s greatest gifts, but pregnancy can change the way you see your body. Loving your postpartum body takes patience, love, and understanding. Amanda Goldfarb, Registered Dietitian and Holistic Health coach, shared tips on how to accept your post baby body.
How to Accept and Love your Postpartum Body
1. Understanding that you are constantly changing and evolving
2. Make peace with where you are right NOW.
3. Wear clothing that makes you feel GOOD
4. Schedule some “me” time, even if just for 5 minutes
5. Eat for energy and make time for exercise (even if for 5 minutes)
6. Find a community