CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here is a look at some of our top stories from WWLP.com this afternoon:
- There is good news this afternoon for people in northern Berkshire County, as a judge has approved a plan to re-open the emergency room at the closed North Adams Regional Hospital. 22News I-Team reporter Ryan Walsh was in court this morning. Find out how soon they’re expecting it to re-open.
- Students at a Springfield middle school are back in class following a gas leak scare. But it wasn’t natural gas that caused the issue. See what caused the odor.
- Police in eastern Massachusetts are searching for a man who they say abducted a 9 year-old boy before releasing him about half an hour later. Learn why police are concerned that this could happen again.
- Two alleged thieves are accused of trying to steal some unusual items from a Springfield house. See how police say neighbors were able to help track down the men who tried to take a fish tank and a clothes dryer.
- Much of western Massachusetts is under a flood watch, find out if the 22News Storm Team is tracking any more rain for tomorrow with your latest forecast.