CHICOPEE, Mass. (WWLP) – Here’s a look at some of your top stories from WWLP.com this afternoon:
- It looks like the taxpayers of Westfield will be responsible for paying the legal fees after a lawsuit against Mayor Dan Knapik. 22News I-Team Reporter Laura Hutchinson is taking a look at why.
- The 22News I-Team is also looking into the problem of abandoned buildings across western Massachusetts, and what officials are doing about them. That’s on tonight at 11, but in the meantime, you can test your knowledge about this issue with a special quiz.
- 22News is continuing to follow updates out of suburban Atlanta, where a gunman opened fire at a FedEx warehouse, injuring six people before killing himself.
- Long-criticized DCF commissioner Olga Roche has resigned, following the deaths of three children being monitored by the agency. 22News State House Reporter Tiffany Chan is investigating what could change at the agency now that she is gone.
- The 22News Storm Team is tracking our chances for rain. Find out how much rain we could see, and when it arrives, with your latest 22News Storm Team Forecast.