CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal)When it comes to traveling, it’s all about the destination, but the journey isn’t the easiest. Rick Woods, Professional Organizer from The Functional Organizer showed us how we can pack better and travel easier.
10 Travel/Packing Tips
• Roll your clothes. This helps saves space and prevents wrinkles.
• Always keep your toiletry bag packed, so it’s always ready to go.
• Buy travel sizes of all your toiletries and/or empty 3.4 oz bottles to fill.
• Put each liquid toiletries in zip lock back to prevent leaking.
• For Airline carry-on: all liquids must be in bottles 3.4 oz. or less contained in a clear plastic bag
• Bring an outlet strip for charging multiple electronic devices.
• Bring snacks for long car trips and flights.
• Have one document with Flight/Hotel/Car Rental Confirmation.
• Wear slip-on shoes or flip flops when going through security. This speeds up the process.
• Pack only what you need. This reduces time spent packing, unpacking and volume of laundry.
For a complete list of his and her packing essentials click here!