CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Gas explosions are the number one cause of accidental deaths every year. But one local man, Ray Bronner, owner of the Bronner Monitor, is trying to help save lives with his invention for a device that will automatically shut off your fuel when a leak is detected.
For more information on this life saving device give Ray a call at 413-786-0045 or send him an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Know the Facts!
Number one cause of accidental deaths
8.4 people die per day
41,000 people are hospitalized every year
In 20 years 66,000 people will have died
About Bronner Monitor:
Our goal is to provide useful information about natural gas safety. We are taking steps and making new legislation and laws to prevent gas explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning. Here at the Bronner Monitor Inc, we feel that gas explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning are not an acceptable accident and can be easily prevented by using the Bronner Monitor natural gas leak detector system.
Our company has been serving customers in the Springfield, MA. community since 2010. We specialize it eliminating gas explosions and carbon monoxide poisoning by using the Bronner Monitor automatic gas shut off system.
Todays standards when there is a gas emergency or carbon monoxide poison is to run for your life. With the Bronner Monitor installed it would eliminate these two threats when it comes to providing gas safely.
Promotional consideration provided by Bronner Monitor.