HOLYOKE, Mass. (WWLP)- A weekend full of events preceding the infamous Holyoke St. Patrick’s Day Parade. 22News tells you which streets will be closed and when.
On Saturday 3/22 for the Road Race:
- Hampden Street will be closed between Beech and High streets starting at 8 a.m. and will be closed for most of the day.
- Maple Street will be closed from St. Colby Drive to Dwight Street.
- Roads will close sporadically as runners come through the course.
- Exit 16 North and South bound will be closed from 11 a.m.- 3 p.m.
Registration is still available at the race headquarters at 143 Maple Street on Friday 3/21 from 3 p.m. to 7 p.m. or on Saturday 3/22 from 9 a.m. to noon. The 10K race starts at 1 p.m. sharp. The walk starts directly after.
For the Road Race Course click here for the map
On Sunday 3/23 for the parade:
Streets along the parade route will be closed just before 11 a.m. including:
- Northampton, Beech, Hampden, Appleton, and High Streets.
- Exit 16 North and South bound will be closed from 11 a.m. – 4 p.m.
Traffic will be directed by State Police as well as Holyoke Police Department.
For the parade route click here for the map