PITTSFIELD, Mass. (WWLP) – A family of five is temporarily homeless Saturday night after being burned from their home in Pittsfield.
Pittsfield Fire Chief Robert Czerwinski told 22News at around 8:30 Saturday night they were called to 66 Elizabeth Street.
The Chief told 22News they think the fire started in the bedroom. It then spread to the attic.
The family is made up of two adults and their three kids.
Nobody was hurt and eventually the family will be able to move back in. The Red Cross is helping them.
It’s not clear exactly what started the fire.