Here is a look at some of our top stories from WWLP.com this morning:
- Funding is in place to begin the Union Station project in Springfield. Find out what will happen during each phase of the project.
- The directors of the Geriatric Authority of Holyoke are trying to find a way to keep the nursing home open, even as the city’s mayor wants the state to take immediate control of the facility.
- The search continues amidst the debris of two destroyed apartment buildings in New York’s East Harlem neighborhood, following an explosion on Wednesday. Read the latest on the investigation into the cause of this deadly blast.
- Two people were killed, and 23 others were hurt after a suspected drunk driver plowed into a crowd of people at a popular Texas music festival.
- Coming up on 22News at Noon, recent studies show that you should drink high-fat milk in order to lose weight. One theory is that whole milk could make you feel more full and less likely to eat more. But that doesn’t mean doctors want you to start chugging milk.We’ll show you how to use these new findings wisely…on 22News at Noon.