LONGMEADOW, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Americans are living longer and their retirement needs are changing. It is more important than ever to learn the facts so you can make the best informed decisions for you and your family.
Dylan Bond, the owner of Dylan Bond Financial Services, told us how you can start making a plan!
Bond Financial Services
175 Dwight Rd., Suite 301
“Are You Prepared for 40 Years Without a Paycheck?”
Tuesday, March 11th at 6:00P.M.
Wednesday, March 19th at 6:00 P.M.
The Villa Rose
1428 Center St.
At this presentation we will discuss “How to Navigate your way to a secure Retirement”:
1. The importance of Income Planning
2. The difference between active and passive investment strategies.
3. Strategies to avoid unnecessary and excessive taxes on IRA or 401Ks
4. How big is the Social Security decision?
5. Understanding the impact of risk.
6. Strategies that may help your money last as long as you do.
No selling! A complimentary consultation is just that… a consultation. Our promise to you is no selling and no obligations. Take this as a chance to get a check up on your financial health. Call 1-800-664-1514 for more information.
For more information about Dylan’s upcoming Retirement Planning Seminars, or to make a reservation call (413) 754-4747 or visit BondFinancialServices.net.
Promotional consideration provided by Dylan Bond Financial Services.