CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Sometimes a simple sandwich can make the perfect appetizer at a Jack and Jill or Bridal Shower! Annabelle Lytle-Rich from Shelburne Falls Coffee Roasters showed us two simple sandwiches!
- 2 slices rustic bread
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 slices of Brie
- 3 oz prosciutto
- 2 basil leaves, sliced
- Drizzle bread with olive oil and broil on high for 2 minutes.
- Layer Brie, prosciutto and basil on bread.
- Slice in half and enjoy.
Roast Beef Sandwich
- 1 large red pepper
- ½ medium avocado, sliced
- 4 oz roast beef
- 2 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 3 oz arugula
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cut red pepper lengthwise. Clean out seeds.
- Layer all ingredients and add salt and pepper.
- Slice in half and enjoy!