Family left without home following fire in Agawam

AGAWAM, Mass. (WWLP) – An Agawam family was burned out of their home on Saturday afternoon.

The Disaster Relief Arm of the Pioneer Valley Red Cross is ready to help members of the family at 167 Park Edge Road.

Although there are no signs of damage to the exterior of the house, Agawam Fire Inspector Jake Ducharme told 22News that the family won’t be able to stay there for the present. The Inspector said he’s working to find the cause.

If the family needs help from the Red Cross they’ll be given a place to stay and receive money for food and clothing. No one was hurt.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s