CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal)The Westfield YMCA is hosting it’s 4th Annual “Chocolate, Chowder, & Chili Cook Off” this March. Cindy Agan, Fitness Director at the Westfield YMCA shared more about this tasty cook-off!
Westfield YMCA 2014 “Chocolate, Chowder, & Chili Cook Off”
Saturday, March 8th
Some of this year’s chefs are:
1. Peppermill catering service by Cathy Gendreau
2. G.I.L.T.E. Phyl’s Bakery by Phyillsa
3. Murphy’s Donuts by Rose Murphy
4. Fire dept.
5. Police dept.
6. Arbors assisted living residence
7. Mama Cakes Kimberly Mcnutt
8. Miss Sweets by Tracy
9. Hetty Van Oosteeven Catering service
10. Moolicious by Joe Deedy’s
12. Probably more as the we get closer to date.
Votes will be tallied at 1PM .
Tickets can be purchased at the Westfield Y for $7.00, or $25.00 for a package of 4 tickets, or $10.00 at the door.
Children 2 and under are for free.
YMCA of Greater Westfield
67 Court Street
For more information call (413) 568 – 8631 x323 or visit WestfieldYMCA.org.