CHICOPEE, Mass. (Mass Appeal) – Before you have children, Valentine’s Day is usually a holiday that’s all about romance. Once babies come into the picture, things tend to change a bit! Jeff Londraville, Author of “The Filter,” shared tips for spending Valentine’s Day with your kids.
Valentine’s Day With Kids
Including young children in your plans, but how to still have a romantic night with your spouse.
1. Its important to be role model of how relationships should work.
2. We are celebrating love not just relationships!
3. Remind everyone that is important to express and say you love your family year round. Not just on February 14th
4. Get your child’s input on picking out a card or dinner plans.
5. Have a discussion about what love is and the different ways we can show love to people.